2015 Honorary Award Applications are now OPEN!In addition to the production categories, the IT Foundation presents three honorary awards every year at the annual ceremony. These Honorary Awards are presented to individuals and organizations that have made significant contributions to the Off-Off-Broadway community and are selected each year by the Honorary Awards Committee.
Honorary Award Applications are available now online
EXTENTED TO: FRIDAY, JUNE 19, 2015 @ 6PM
The Honorary Awards are:
- The Artistic Achievement Award, presented to an individual who has made a significant artistic contribution to the Off-Off-Broadway community;
- The Caffe Cino Fellowship Award, presented to an Off-Off-Broadway theatre company that consistently produces outstanding work. This award also includes a grant to be used toward an Off-Off-Broadway production.
- The Ellen Stewart Award, presented to an individual or organization demonstrating a significant contribution to the Off-Off-Broadway community through service, support and leadership.
Complete an Honorary Award application TODAY!
2014 Honorary Award Recipients:
- 2014 Artistic Achievement Award: Dan Bianchi
- 2014 Ellen Stewart Award: Woodie King, Jr.
- 2014 Caffe Cino Fellowship Award: Blessed Unrest
DONT FORGET TO Submit your
Outstanding Stage Manager Applications
Due in July 2015
Help us recognize your Outstanding Stage Manager.
Read about our previous OSM Recipients
Complete an OSM application TODAY!