World Theatre Day 2011 is March 27
World Theatre Day (WTD) is little over a month away. The NYC WTD Coalition has been busy planning even more events than last year.
- Theatrical Performances: Shows throughout the city where the international messages will be read and/or distributed. If you have a show running March 21 - 27, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SPLAT Performances: Spontaneous, Public Large-scale Acts of Theatre Performances. In other words... Flash Mobs. Three really fun events, quick, easy, unique experiences and we need all the participants we can get.
- NYC World Theatre Day Celebration: Party with friends and theatre artists from around the world, hear the International Message read by a NY theatre luminary, and watch footage from the NYC WTD Flash Mobs and from celebrations in other cities from around the world. On 3/27, 4:00pm - 7:00pm at Dixon Place.
- NYC World Theatre Day Brunch Panel: hosted by hotINK at the Lark Play Development Center. To discuss international theatre and theatre internationally.
- The NYC World Theatre Day blog: Beginning on March 1, 2011 the NYC World Theatre Day Blog will host local, national and international guest bloggers discussing theatre and the international theatre community.
FIND OUT MORETo get involved, email email@example.com.
As details are announced, you can find out more at www.nycwtd.com.
Check out the blog at www.nycwtd.blogspot.com.
Follow us on Twitter @nycwtd
Friend us on Facebook